Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:41 am
Latest topics
» Fleet update (05/04/2016)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:12 am by Martok 'Xydosai

» Fleet Update (29/02/16)
Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:43 pm by Sila Renom Xydosai

» Fleet Update (11/26/14)
Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 pm by Veer 'Zamamai

» Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon
Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» BTF vs. RSL pt.1: Hemorrhage
Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:37 pm by Nyx 'Xydosee


Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Veer 'Zamamai on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Image by: Apex 'Jar Zanoee
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Introduction:

Greetings, I am General Veer 'Med Zamamai; Commanding Officer of the Infantry Battalion, Transcending Blade of One, and Vehicle Master of the Blades of Transcendence Fleet. I welcome you to the first of our weekly Battlenet Updates where a selection of various topics will be mentioned and information you might not have known about will also be stationed here. This will, as I said, be a weekly newsletter so every warrior will know what is going on at all times. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Fall Of The Imperial Sangheili Alliance!

Recently, friendly and allied Sangheili forces inside the Blades of Transcendence Fleet and other organisations took part in one of the biggest political movements in the past year. Marauder247, or better known as Thel 'Casomai, formed an "Imperialist Empire" who followed similar ideologies to that of Straxus when he reigned over the corrupted Sangheili Eminence under a similar rule. He, with other leaders who ran under similar traditions, united under one banner which was thereby declared as Imperial Sangheili Alliance. This was renowned for being the biggest Imperialist organisation since the Straxidian Empire. Its command structure consisted of leaders who have never earned a rank amongst our community and where once outcasts from any of the major clans. They bestowed titles undeserving of their actions, ranks, and suffixes without officially earning them or achieving them.


The Imperial Sangheili Alliance posed little threat to The Covenant and its destruction was settled on different terms to that of concerning ourselves with such unworthy combatants. From their formation they consistently supplied an endless wave of insults and false accusations toward Kerzon 'Jar Xydosai and Apex 'Jar Zanoee. In addition to this, they continued to spread false propaganda about the Blades of Transcendence Fleet and The Covenant which we felt was absolutely unnecessary and disgruntled us to the point where we were forced to take action.


Military action was being discussed by the Fleet Master, the General and the Ultras. This conversation discussed the possibilities that were before us, and which would result in the greatest potential outcome for all forces. With the decision that was selection, no benevolence was supplied and the utter and total decimation of this Empire was all that we were willing to accept. Whilst selecting and establishing military outposts and controlling troop deployment and actions was something that would have excited and thrilled most, it would have been a waste of resources. Command game to the consensus that we would attempt to quell the uprising's "threats" and the uprising itself politically by posting returned propaganda. When this failed, we sent Ossoonas and Stealth units to infiltrate their organisation. This left military forces on stand-by as our Insurgents could have needed reinforcements at any stage. Whilst we continued training, they continued to enter their Empire further, crippling the foundations. One of our Stealth units managed to acquire Supreme Commander and led a lot of Zealots which had quite an influential impact in this Empire. He was able to collect a handsome selection of information which was put to use and was valuable in the destruction of the Imperial Sangheili Alliance.


Internal wars were fuelled from the inside by our forces and the Fleets that were once united started tearing apart and fighting each other. Our forces were quickly extracted and the Empire continued to tear itself apart until Thel 'Casomai resigned from his Empire and his Fleet himself after being assassinated by them. This mission turned out as a huge success thanks to impeccable strategic coordination, interest, and tactical genius.
____________________

Military Power Expanding?

As of recent the Blades of Transcendence Fleet has reached a count of eighty members which is the third time in its existence. This astonishing member-count was reached on the 9-10-13 at approximately 22:43 (GMT). Each and every day since we started to rise in numbers there has been a full lobby of Infantry, full of tenacious and competent young warriors who are always attending clan events. It is satisfying to know that our recruitment spree has rewarded us with warriors who actually have potential to do and reach anything they want. Training has been more eventful, internal clan matches have been more frequent, matchmaking has been played a lot, and raids are starting to become more frequent as days progress. The problem with such a huge influx of members is management; and so, here comes the proposal and request: in-order to manage it we must promote more people to positions where they can control small amounts of warriors which will help increase the productivity, training, and management of the Fleet. If you want to be promoted, then you must display the qualities which are spoke of very highly to attain such ranks as Major and Major Veteran. The current count of the Infantry Battalion is not easily within excess of 60+ warriors with the Special Warfare Division tailing with 12+ warriors. You know what you have to do for promotions: recruit, attend clan activities, train, be respectful, loyal, skilful, humorous, show that you are a good commander, demonstrate valid and able skills for a promotion, or be recommended.
____________________

RISE OF THE BTF!

One of the most important events in BTF history draws near: the clan match with the Redemption Sangheili Legions. Ever since our defeat against them a few months back where only three members from our starting lineup attended the clan match, they have trash-talked us incessantly and mocked us for this clan match. We were not bothered by this though because we knew the real reason as to why we lost in our state of dormancy. Time before when we played them with our full starting lineup, we destroyed them without remorse. Vekta 'Zy Sutoee challenged the BTF's honour and our leader's honour. As a result of this and the standards for the BTF being so high, he accepted the clan match with only three of our starting eight. After our loss by very few kills on both maps, we pressurised them into doing a rematch with our starting lineup. Obviously, the imbecile who leads this organisation, Vekta 'Zy Sutoee, refused because he knew all too well what the result would be with our starting lineup. After three months of applying pressure, he finally accepted and we were delighted. Our starting lineup has been hyped for this match for months and will begin to train systematically for this match; concentrating on their specialisations.
____________________

What's New?

Index of General Orders has been moved to the Internal Battlenet.
Rank Descriptions have been added to all Ranks.
Poll has been updated.
New Training Methods implemented.
____________________

Weekly Needs?

Majors
Weapon Specialists
Vehicle Specialists
Clan Matches
Raids
Recruits
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Closing Statement:

Well, this week has been an eventful week and we have been able to do accomplish a lot of things. I'm afraid that is all for this week. Thanks for reading, and enjoy.

Want to be mentioned in the Battlenet Update? Do something commendable.

Want to be publicised for your excellence? Ensure you have reported it to your your CO so that you can be recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Signed:  General Veer 'Med Zamamai


Last edited by Veer 'Med Zamamai on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:33 am; edited 4 times in total

_________________
Rank #2 Globally for T-26 AGC.

"You slave, toil, bleed and sweat for your food. And we shall eat it."

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - This beast was renowned for being the largest and strongest that came from the countless brood of the Ungoliant spawn. Shelob was a relic from a time long past, and was many times larger than even the biggest Mirkwood Spiders. She was resilient, fierce and terrifying. The arachnid's venom was enough to kill a fully grown man with a single droplet, and her fangs were as sharp as ice. Making death quick and painless, more than they deserved, Shelob was a trustworthy and powerful companion.
avatar
Veer 'Zamamai
Ship Master
Ship Master

Posts : 1066

Armada : Covenant Empire
Fleet : Blades of Transcendence
Legion : V'Zamam Warrior Crèche
Lance : Unyielding Resolve
Title : Sword Master
Title : Legion Commander
Gamertag : Veer Zamam

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Apex Jar 'Zanoee on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:41 pm

This is very thought out and well written! Exceptional work, Veer.
avatar
Apex Jar 'Zanoee
Retired Veteran
Retired Veteran

Posts : 169

Armada : The Covenant
Fleet : Sovereign Guard
Title : Guardian of the City
Title : Knight of Qikost
Gamertag : Lapis

http://the-covenant.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 pm

I also like this update, including it's format. However, where are these rank descriptions you speak of?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Veer 'Zamamai on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Apex Jar 'Zanoee wrote:This is very thought out and well written! Exceptional work, Veer.
Thank you very much, Apex. It did take me a while to construct it.

Thomas Lasky wrote:I also like this update, including it's format. However, where are these rank descriptions you speak of?
If you click on "Usergroups" and select one like Cadet, you will find that it now has a description. A lot of the ranks do.

_________________
Rank #2 Globally for T-26 AGC.

"You slave, toil, bleed and sweat for your food. And we shall eat it."

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - This beast was renowned for being the largest and strongest that came from the countless brood of the Ungoliant spawn. Shelob was a relic from a time long past, and was many times larger than even the biggest Mirkwood Spiders. She was resilient, fierce and terrifying. The arachnid's venom was enough to kill a fully grown man with a single droplet, and her fangs were as sharp as ice. Making death quick and painless, more than they deserved, Shelob was a trustworthy and powerful companion.
avatar
Veer 'Zamamai
Ship Master
Ship Master

Posts : 1066

Armada : Covenant Empire
Fleet : Blades of Transcendence
Legion : V'Zamam Warrior Crèche
Lance : Unyielding Resolve
Title : Sword Master
Title : Legion Commander
Gamertag : Veer Zamam

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 am

"You know what you have to do for promotions: recruit, attend clan activities, train, be respectful, loyal, skilful, humorous, a good commander, valid and able skills for a promotion, or be recommended."



Is humor really a trait that has been deemed pertinent to the betterment of our warriors and thus, this fleet? I would rather serve under a stern and unforgiving commander that punishes those for incompetence rather than one who tells me knock knock jokes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Rorschach on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 am

Ando Vandar wrote:"You know what you have to do for promotions: recruit, attend clan activities, train, be respectful, loyal, skilful, humorous, a good commander, valid and able skills for a promotion, or be recommended."



Is humor really a trait that has been deemed pertinent to the betterment of our warriors and thus, this fleet? I would rather serve under a stern and unforgiving commander that punishes those for incompetence rather than one who tells me knock knock jokes.
The mentally weak typically do not respond well to such negative reinforcement. Although I agree with you in theory, with the BTF it does not work in practice.
avatar
Rorschach
[Senior Staffer]
[Senior Staffer]

Posts : 135

Armada : The Second Great Covenant
Fleet : The Combined Fleet of Commanding Navies
Title : Owner of the God Sword of Donut
Title : Knight of Suban
Gamertag : Rorschach SIV

http://www.youtube.com/user/deathth

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:52 am

Rorschach wrote:
Ando Vandar wrote:"You know what you have to do for promotions: recruit, attend clan activities, train, be respectful, loyal, skilful, humorous, a good commander, valid and able skills for a promotion, or be recommended."



Is humor really a trait that has been deemed pertinent to the betterment of our warriors and thus, this fleet? I would rather serve under a stern and unforgiving commander that punishes those for incompetence rather than one who tells me knock knock jokes.
The mentally weak typically do not respond well to such negative reinforcement. Although I agree with you in theory, with the BTF it does not work in practice.
Well it may be true that the mentally weak do not respond well to these methods, would these methods not drive out the weak from the BTF in accordance to Fleet Commander - Kerzon Xydosai's "Trimming of the fat"? If harsher disciplinary measures can be implemented effectively, the core base of members embodying the other traits mentioned in Veer's original post can, and will be hardened.

I did not join the BTF because the BTF is the best. I joined the BTF because I can make the BTF better. That is my purpose.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Veer 'Zamamai on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:19 pm

You misunderstood the true intention for the inclusion of "humour"; and so, the rest of your statement only provokes dismissal. The addition of this trait is for the understanding of seriousness and immaturity to be identified, not to condone silliness or retardation.

Our Fleet Master, Kerzon 'Nar Xydosai, is a very strict and skilled member of the disciplinary persuasion. A vast majority of our members are incredibly mature when it is asked of them. However, there are the minority which are not. This is where disciplinary action is enforced, and the misconception of "humour" dissected. "Humour" in the sense of the realisation of when immaturity is appropriate, and when attentiveness and obedience is the only traits permitted.

With all due respect, you have not been in the Blades of Transcendence Fleet for an incredible amount of time. In addition to this, you have not been active every day and nor have you participated in every session. As a result of this, you do not possess the ability to comment on what we are to do or the discipline level of our forces. You state the following: "I did not join the BTF because the BTF is the best. I joined the BTF because I can make the BTF better. That is my purpose." - How? I would appreciate an explanation as to how you pledge to ensure total betterment of our Blades of Transcendence Fleet.

Finally, every commander within this Fleet that stems from Major to the Fleet Master himself is an experienced commander who have led multiple campaigns. They have also all been put through rigorous discipline sessions and they have learned from the best there is. Do not for a second believe that any of them are not strict hard-asses, you will come to know this as you spend time here.

_________________
Rank #2 Globally for T-26 AGC.

"You slave, toil, bleed and sweat for your food. And we shall eat it."

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - This beast was renowned for being the largest and strongest that came from the countless brood of the Ungoliant spawn. Shelob was a relic from a time long past, and was many times larger than even the biggest Mirkwood Spiders. She was resilient, fierce and terrifying. The arachnid's venom was enough to kill a fully grown man with a single droplet, and her fangs were as sharp as ice. Making death quick and painless, more than they deserved, Shelob was a trustworthy and powerful companion.
avatar
Veer 'Zamamai
Ship Master
Ship Master

Posts : 1066

Armada : Covenant Empire
Fleet : Blades of Transcendence
Legion : V'Zamam Warrior Crèche
Lance : Unyielding Resolve
Title : Sword Master
Title : Legion Commander
Gamertag : Veer Zamam

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 pm

humour US, humor [ˈhjuːmə]
n
1. the quality of being funny
2. Also called sense of humour the ability to appreciate or express that which is humorous
3. situations, speech, or writings that are thought to be humorous


And how does the rest of my statement provoke dismissal? Is it because I have different opinions than you? It is no a treasonous act for me to express my opinion on a matter that happens to differ from your own. I will follow all of the guidelines set before me by my superiors and do what I am told to because I am nothing more than a foot soldier at the moment, but is it wrong for me to suggest the implementation of guidelines that I believe will better the clan? I hope not. This clan needs thinkers like Rorschach and I to point out some things, and to solve others. The overall advancement of a group does not come from the blind acceptance of a yes man, but of those who question why and understand.

I'm sorry I can not always be on at the exact time that you are on Veer, but I am, and have been active every day that I've been in this fleet. EX: I was busy during the day all of yesterday, so I did not get on Halo REACH until 11:30 EST
I have been at as many training sessions as I can. It is never the problem of me avoiding training sessions, but rather the problem of there only being 16 members per lobby. This is not my fault, but because you believe that I, as a low ranking cadet, should not voice my opinion on how to solve these dilemma, I won't.

I know that every member ranking major or higher is an experienced commander, and I am not insulting them or doubting their ability. I am merely stating in my former message that humor's inclusion in the traits most cherished for commanding officers, as defined by Rorschach, is not practical for the betterment of the clan. I was not attacking you in my message, but it seems like you have taken great offence to prior points. If this is the case, then I apologize, but heed this warning. If you believe that I have insulted you and try to get your vengeance, it will only strengthen me, just as my constant conflict in the Eminence forged me into the politician and warrior that I am today.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Veer 'Zamamai on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Ando Vandar wrote:humour US, humor [ˈhjuːmə]
n
1. the quality of being funny
2. Also called sense of humour the ability to appreciate or express that which is humorous
3. situations, speech, or writings that are thought to be humorous


And how does the rest of my statement provoke dismissal? Is it because I have different opinions than you? It is no a treasonous act for me to express my opinion on a matter that happens to differ from your own. I will follow all of the guidelines set before me by my superiors and do what I am told to because I am nothing more than a foot soldier at the moment, but is it wrong for me to suggest the implementation of guidelines that I believe will better the clan? I hope not. This clan needs thinkers like Rorschach and I to point out some things, and to solve others. The overall advancement of a group does not come from the blind acceptance of a yes man, but of those who question why and understand.

I'm sorry I can not always be on at the exact time that you are on Veer, but I am, and have been active every day that I've been in this fleet. EX: I was busy during the day all of yesterday, so I did not get on Halo REACH until 11:30 EST
I have been at as many training sessions as I can. It is never the problem of me avoiding training sessions, but rather the problem of there only being 16 members per lobby. This is not my fault, but because you believe that I, as a low ranking cadet, should not voice my opinion on how to solve these dilemma, I won't.

I know that every member ranking major or higher is an experienced commander, and I am not insulting them or doubting their ability. I am merely stating in my former message that humor's inclusion in the traits most cherished for commanding officers, as defined by Rorschach, is not practical for the betterment of the clan. I was not attacking you in my message, but it seems like you have taken great offence to prior points. If this is the case, then I apologize, but heed this warning. If you believe that I have insulted you and try to get your vengeance, it will only strengthen me, just as my constant conflict in the Eminence forged me into the politician and warrior that I am today.
The rest of your statement provokes dismissal because your statement is centralised around one topic and that is something you have misunderstood (i.e. the inclusion of humour).

The betterment of the clan, and the overall improvement of us as individuals stems from training. On a rare occasion, a "suggestion". The reason our starting lineup beat the Sovereign Guard was because we trained, not because someone pointed something out. I personally do not care whether you voice your opinion or not; I just do not like the fact that you have been here less than a week and already believe you own a business. What dilemma? The fact that "humour" is something that is required for a promotion and recruitment? It seemed perfectly fine for the past eight months, I cannot see what is so different now.

Furthermore, this is no place to talk about a tarnished reputation in one of the most corrupted clans known to Halo. We are not concerned with what people did outside of the BTF. If you want to "suggest" something, then you may do so over PMs or place it in the Feedback & Suggestions forum in 'On-Topic'. This is no place for people to voice anything other than what is relevant to the thread. This is not relevant in any way, shape or form.

_________________
Rank #2 Globally for T-26 AGC.

"You slave, toil, bleed and sweat for your food. And we shall eat it."

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - This beast was renowned for being the largest and strongest that came from the countless brood of the Ungoliant spawn. Shelob was a relic from a time long past, and was many times larger than even the biggest Mirkwood Spiders. She was resilient, fierce and terrifying. The arachnid's venom was enough to kill a fully grown man with a single droplet, and her fangs were as sharp as ice. Making death quick and painless, more than they deserved, Shelob was a trustworthy and powerful companion.
avatar
Veer 'Zamamai
Ship Master
Ship Master

Posts : 1066

Armada : Covenant Empire
Fleet : Blades of Transcendence
Legion : V'Zamam Warrior Crèche
Lance : Unyielding Resolve
Title : Sword Master
Title : Legion Commander
Gamertag : Veer Zamam

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Arben on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:06 am

Ando Vandar wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Ando Vandar wrote:"You know what you have to do for promotions: recruit, attend clan activities, train, be respectful, loyal, skilful, humorous, a good commander, valid and able skills for a promotion, or be recommended."



Is humor really a trait that has been deemed pertinent to the betterment of our warriors and thus, this fleet? I would rather serve under a stern and unforgiving commander that punishes those for incompetence rather than one who tells me knock knock jokes.
The mentally weak typically do not respond well to such negative reinforcement. Although I agree with you in theory, with the BTF it does not work in practice.
Well it may be true that the mentally weak do not respond well to these methods, would these methods not drive out the weak from the BTF in accordance to Fleet Commander - Kerzon Xydosai's "Trimming of the fat"? If harsher disciplinary measures can be implemented effectively, the core base of members embodying the other traits mentioned in Veer's original post can, and will be hardened.

I did not join the BTF because the BTF is the best. I joined the BTF because I can make the BTF better. That is my purpose.
Drive the weak from the BTF? We don't remove people because of them being "weak." I might be misinterpreting your definition of weak or not, but I don't like it that you think there is a possibility of members in our clan being weak. I don't care how skilled they are or how weird they are or how loyal they have to be, every member is to be respected. Since you have the right to give opinions then please feel free to point at any members you think are possibly weak, because you won't find anyone. I'm a Special Operations Trooper, but I respect every single person in this clan no matter what they're like or what rank they are. Trying to think that someone is weak is not acceptable in my eyes. Kerzon Xydosai's "Trimming of the Fat" is to test people on their loyalty, not on how "weak" they are. But yet again, I might of interpreted your statement wrong.   
avatar
Arben
Special Operations Operative
Special Operations Operative

Posts : 99

Armada : The Covenant
Fleet : Blades of Transcendence
Legion : V'Zamam Warrior Crèche
Lance : Unyielding Resolve
Title : Infantry Specialist
Title : Marksman Extraordinaire
Gamertag : Arbenlicious

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Kerzon 'Jar Xydosai on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:08 am

Ando, humour is not something that we promote in our leaders' character. Humour is something we use and have used in the past to keep the BTF alive and together in this dead community. Though being extremely strict during training, I like to get down with my members on a personal level. I do not want them to fear me, I want them to respect me, not just as a leader, but as a person. I don't want them to follow the rules because if they don't I will stomp on their necks, I want them to follow the rules because they genuinely do not want to disappoint me. I am friends with a lot of members of the BTF because, despite having a low tolerance for indiscipline, I want my people to have a good time and enjoy each other's company. Veer never suggested that humour would improve the performance of our warriors, because fundamentally it won't. It will, however, provide a positive environment where when discipline is not needed, people can enjoy themselves.


I give people this ability because my expectations are that they will smarten up and get their shit in order when it need be, and those are even higher expectations than being a hard-ass all the time because it takes maturity and a level of restraint to possess this trait, more so than having the ability to regurgitate rules and regulations.


Also, when I say this I am not assuming you do not possess knowledge that can help us, however it is quite presumptuous to say you can help when you have not earned the favor of the BTF's members or even been here for long. For all the both of us know, the knowledge you possess could be of no use to us whatsoever. That is up for time to tell. Time that will be used for you to learn about us, and for us to learn about you. Then, and only then can you say for sure whether you may help or not.
avatar
Kerzon 'Jar Xydosai
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral

Posts : 209

Armada : Traditionalist Covenant Empire
Fleet : Blades of Transcendence
Title : Kaidon
Title : Sword Grandmaster
Gamertag : Kerzon Xydosai

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:59 am

Kerzon 'Jar Xydosai wrote: Humour is something we use and have used in the past to keep the BTF alive and together in this dead community.   
I support this because we are not just a clan were a family. Families joke from time to time Ando.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Loki 'Raknar on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Kerzon 'Jar Xydosai wrote: Humour is something we use and have used in the past to keep the BTF alive and together in this dead community.   
Haha, its about time someone stands up for me Wink

Loki 'Raknar
Minor Cadet
Minor Cadet

Posts : 172

Armada : The Covenant
Fleet : Blades of Transcendence
Title : High Novice
Gamertag : Loki Raknar

Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:38 am

but didn't we just show today that we can not handle a bit of humour because some of us take it the wrong way

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fleet Update! | 9/10/13

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum