Blades of Transcendence Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:41 am
Latest topics
» Fleet update (05/04/2016)
Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:12 am by Martok 'Zamamee

» Fleet Update (29/02/16)
Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:43 pm by Sila Renom Xydosai

» Fleet Update (11/26/14)
Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 pm by Veer 'Zamamai

» Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon
Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» BTF vs. RSL pt.1: Hemorrhage
Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:37 pm by Nyx 'Xydosee

Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon

4 posters

Go down

Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon Empty Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon

Post by Apex Jar 'Zanoai Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Apex Jar 'Zanoai
Apex Jar 'Zanoai
Retired Veteran
Retired Veteran

Armada : The Covenant
Fleet : Sovereign Guard
Lance : Vehement Spirit
Title : Guardian of the City
Title : Knight of Qikost
Gamertag : Thel Vadam

http://the-covenant.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon Empty Re: Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon

Post by Veer 'Zamamai Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:20 pm

It looks amazing, but I still have not seen hordes and hordes of players...this disappoints me.
Veer 'Zamamai
Veer 'Zamamai
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Armada : Covenant Empire
Fleet : Blades of Transcendence
Legion : V'Zamam Warrior Crèche
Lance : Unyielding Resolve
Title : Artillery Grandmaster
Title : Sword Master
Gamertag : Veer Zamam

Back to top Go down

Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon Empty Re: Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: The Moon

Post by Vensu 'Xydosee Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:It looks amazing, but I still have not seen hordes and hordes of players...this disappoints me.
That is not the point for the trailer. The point is just the main goal for the players in general. Why don't we think about it and make it to where the humans that become legends,as stated in the video, are us.
Vensu 'Xydosee
Vensu 'Xydosee
Light of Sanghelios
Light of Sanghelios

Legion :
Lance :
Gamertag : Vensu Xydosee

Back to top Go down

Post by Veer 'Zamamai Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Vensu 'Xydosee wrote:
Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:It looks amazing, but I still have not seen hordes and hordes of players...this disappoints me.
That is not the point for the trailer. The point is just the main goal for the players in general. Why don't we think about it and make it to where the humans that become legends,as stated in the video, are us.
I am not talking about this trailer in specific, I am summarising all of the trailers and videos that I have seen...there aren't hordes in any of them. Had you seen the word "still", this would have made more sense.
Veer 'Zamamai
Veer 'Zamamai
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Vensu 'Xydosee Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:
Vensu 'Xydosee wrote:
I am not talking about this trailer in specific, I am summarising all of the trailers and videos that I have seen...there aren't hordes in any of them. Had you seen the word "still", this would have made more sense.
Ahh... now I see what you mean.
Vensu 'Xydosee
Vensu 'Xydosee
Light of Sanghelios
Light of Sanghelios

Legion :
Lance :
Gamertag : Vensu Xydosee

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Jar 'Zanoai Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Rewatch the original E3 reveal and the more recent "Out Here in the Wild" ViDoc. So far on screen we've seen a maximum of 7 players.
Apex Jar 'Zanoai
Apex Jar 'Zanoai
Retired Veteran
Retired Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Veer 'Zamamai Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Apex Jar 'Zanoee wrote:
Rewatch the original E3 reveal and the more recent "Out Here in the Wild" ViDoc. So far on screen we've seen a maximum of 7 players.
I have already watched both of them, acknowledging that we have seen seven players thus far. I am hoping there isn't a cap in a lobby like there was with Halo. I just want to be able to select a server (like you can on most MMO-oriented games) and constantly play on that server until it discontinues or we switch. I mean, those servers were like 3000+ players.
Veer 'Zamamai
Veer 'Zamamai
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Jar 'Zanoai Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:
Apex Jar 'Zanoee wrote:
I have already watched both of them, acknowledging that we have seen seven players thus far. I am hoping there isn't a cap in a lobby like there was with Halo. I just want to be able to select a server (like you can on most MMO-oriented games) and constantly play on that server until it discontinues or we switch. I mean, those servers were like 3000+ players.
The whole shared world idea is that you are going to be traversing the solar system, seamlessly linking up with new people as you progress. There are obvious limitations to this, but they certainly are not the traditional 16 player lobby cap.
Apex Jar 'Zanoai
Apex Jar 'Zanoai
Retired Veteran
Retired Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Veer 'Zamamai Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Apex Jar 'Zanoee wrote:
Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:
Apex Jar 'Zanoee wrote:
The whole shared world idea is that you are going to be traversing the solar system, seamlessly linking up with new people as you progress. There are obvious limitations to this, but they certainly are not the traditional 16 player lobby cap.
I heard in this one video, which is in the Destiny thread, that as you visit different locations, the players that are also in that area will be spawned into that area, in the same game as you. It's also being run on that Cloud system and is supposed to be server-less, without loading screens or lobbies. If there's a cap on how many people you can see in that area, like in games like Test Drive, then that's absolutely stupid considering its a game on the next-gen console.
Veer 'Zamamai
Veer 'Zamamai
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Jar 'Zanoai Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:If there's a cap on how many people you can see in that area, like in games like Test Drive, then that's absolutely stupid considering its a game on the next-gen console.
Just because they're "next-gen" doesn't mean they're magic. They are consoles and consoles have limitations.
Apex Jar 'Zanoai
Apex Jar 'Zanoai
Retired Veteran
Retired Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Veer 'Zamamai Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Apex Jar 'Zanoee wrote:
Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:If there's a cap on how many people you can see in that area, like in games like Test Drive, then that's absolutely stupid considering its a game on the next-gen console.
Just because they're "next-gen" doesn't mean they're magic. They are consoles and consoles have limitations.
No, but they have advanced technology and software meaning that they should be able to easily bypass problems such as having a fucking sixteen player cap.
Veer 'Zamamai
Veer 'Zamamai
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:25 am

Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:
Apex Jar 'Zanoee wrote:
No, but they have advanced technology and software meaning that they should be able to easily bypass problems such as having a fucking sixteen player cap.
You fail to take into account the fact that Destiny will also be for 360 and PS3. Similar to how there won't be 32 or 64 man teams in Battlefield 4 (which is also for XB1 and PS4, but also 360 and PS3), Destiny abides by the same restrictions. The question isn't how many people can the XB1 handle or the PS4, but instead how many you can fit on the 360 and PS3.
Rorschach
Rorschach
[Senior Staffer]
[Senior Staffer]

Armada : The Second Great Covenant
Fleet : The Combined Fleet of Commanding Navies
Title : Owner of the God Sword of Donut
Title : Knight of Suban
Gamertag : Rorschach SIV

https://www.youtube.com/user/deathth

Back to top Go down

Post by Veer 'Zamamai Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 am

Rorschach wrote:
Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:
Apex Jar 'Zanoee wrote:
You fail to take into account the fact that Destiny will also be for 360 and PS3. Similar to how there won't be 32 or 64 man teams in Battlefield 4 (which is also for XB1 and PS4, but also 360 and PS3), Destiny abides by the same restrictions. The question isn't how many people can the XB1 handle or the PS4, but instead how many you can fit on the 360 and PS3.
I don't know who's crack-pipe you've been smoking, but Battlefield 4 enables 32 players verses 32 players. Fuck that, I don't care. I am interested in what the Xbox One can do with Destiny. I am not interested in the same shitty console I have been using for the past seven hundred years.
Veer 'Zamamai
Veer 'Zamamai
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:00 am

Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:I don't know who's crack-pipe you've been smoking, but Battlefield 4 enables 32 players verses 32 players. Fuck that, I don't care. I am interested in what the Xbox One can do with Destiny. I am not interested in the same shitty console I have been using for the past seven hundred years.
Well thats good news at least.

Seeing as how the 360 can handle Defiance, I'm fairly certain Destiny will have a decent player size.
Rorschach
Rorschach
[Senior Staffer]
[Senior Staffer]

Armada : The Second Great Covenant
Fleet : The Combined Fleet of Commanding Navies
Title : Owner of the God Sword of Donut
Title : Knight of Suban
Gamertag : Rorschach SIV

https://www.youtube.com/user/deathth

Back to top Go down

Post by Veer 'Zamamai Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:12 am

Rorschach wrote:
Veer 'Med Zamamai wrote:I don't know who's crack-pipe you've been smoking, but Battlefield 4 enables 32 players verses 32 players. Fuck that, I don't care. I am interested in what the Xbox One can do with Destiny. I am not interested in the same shitty console I have been using for the past seven hundred years.
Well thats good news at least.

Seeing as how the 360 can handle Defiance, I'm fairly certain Destiny will have a decent player size.
Amen to that.
Veer 'Zamamai
Veer 'Zamamai
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:22 am

From my trusted source of information here from Gameinformer.com, if you want to know how the networking works int he game, it's like this:

It’s as if you’re the host right there. There’s a ton of technology that goes into it. When it works it feels like you’re playing a single player game because everything that’s being simulated near you is running on your local machine and there’s no lag and no latency or anything like that. But at the same time you’re in this world full of lots and lots of players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down